At the party Jon and I had at his house
2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
4) How did you earn your money?
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
No, thank God.
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
7) Where did you go on holiday?
Jon’s and my own home.
8) What did you purchase that was over $1,000?
A semester at Wheelock College, Jon’s anniversary/XMAS present was pretty close too.
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
12) Did you move anywhere?
I definitely live at Jon’s now, but its more permanent than it was last year. Like the majority of my stuff is there.
14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Les Miserables, and would have been Chicago if it wasn’t for the damn strike.
15) Are you registered to vote?
16) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
Uh, I stopped watching after Season 2
17) Where do you live now?
Wheelock College and Bloomingburg, NY
18) Describe your birthday.
Sarah let me help her cook my BDAY dinner at her apartment and then I went to Lucky Strikes with Teresa and her at the time man toy, and then came back to my room and we got some drink on.
19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
Became a step-mommy to the most beautiful baby girl in the whole wide world.
20) What has been your favorite moment?
Walking into the bedroom to let Jon know that dinner was ready to find this…
21) What's something you learned about yourself?
I think I want to go to grad school at Columbia and get a dual degree in Social Work and Law
22.) Any new additions to your family?
Emmalee and Liam
23.) What was your best month?
This month is going to be the best month. I feel it.
24.) What music will you remember 2007 by?
Country music because its what I listen to all the time now.
25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
I really haven’t drank that much this year…
26) Made new friends?
27) Best new friend?
28) Favorite Night out?
With my love, and my bestest from the EL and Salem.